3D printing is brand new for many people. The world of 3D printing is full of technical details and people exploring new techniques, new materials, and new designs. While exciting, it can be hard to keep up just from a quick Google search.
Here are some of the best 3D printing resources on the web to help you learn all you can about this innovative manufacturing method!
- If you’re looking to figure out how to utilize 3D printing for your business, check out this excellent course on LinkedIn! It covers the 3D printing basics to help you get some foundational knowledge as you plan, as well as goes into detail for creating a business model that can help you use 3D printing to modernize and grow your business.
- MakerBot’s Thinigiverse is a great tool for aspiring creator’s of all ages. Here, you can learn and see what others have designed.Besides designs and educational resources, there are also groups that discuss their designs and new ideas, offering you a chance to pick the brains of those who already have experience in 3D printing as you create your own project.
- If you want to know what is happening with 3D printing, 3D Printing Industry provides up-to-date news about technology, business, and new applications. The articles at this site include everything from the newest printers and materials being developed in labs to the financial moves of major players in this fledgling industry. It also offers a job board for those looking for either a job in the 3D printing industry or those are looking for a 3D printing expert to add to their team.
- All3DP is more hobbyist focused, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t serious about 3D printing. This site provides reviews, product comparisons, news, and design comparisons. It’s a great resource for those who want to learn how they can leverage 3D printing as a part of their business or hobby in a practical, product-focused way.
- 3DPrintboard is also a great place to meet people who have already been using 3D printing for their hobbies or businesses. It’s a great place to learn from others’ experience as well as see if anyone else can help you develop new solutions to the challenges you face with your design or 3D printing business.
At Jawstec we pride ourselves on our expertise in 3D printing, making us another great resource! Our staff stands ready to help you move your project from its earliest design phase to final processing, whether that project is for a hobby, a prototype, or a key part of your small business. Contact us today to talk about your project!