Consumer electronics parts
- High quality parts for innovative designs & products
- Large selection of manufacturing processes and materials
- Confidential upload and personalization on your order needs
Manufacture consumer electronics parts quicker with JawsTec
3D printing is one of the fastest-growing technologies that customers, individuals, and businesses are using to help produce parts for electronic products. From circuit boards to sensors, upload your files today for an instant quote.
With JawsTec, you can always count on our quality to match your requirements for perfection.
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Quality control checks before shipping
- Refund process available if necessary
Accurate Quoted Price
Our instant quote engine will provide you with the most accurate online quote on your parts that is available today.
- Instant, hassle-free quote page
- No extra fees after ordering, your price is locked
- Secure uploads to the quote engine
Each part you order is custom-manufactured to your specifications.
- Choose your color, material, shipping service, and other details when ordering
- Customer support available throughout the process
- 4-5 business day turnaround time in most cases
Create consumer electronics part prototypes with rapid manufacturing
Learn more information about consumer electronics and 3D printing here
How consumer electronics companies leverage JawsTec
Consumer electronics manufacturing capabilities
By following a numerical code, the CNC machine produces a precise part.
- Metal materials
- 0.001 inch tolerance
- Parts unable to be produced by other traditional methods
Professional-grade 3D printing processes create parts layer by layer.
- Synthetic materials including PA Nylon 11, polypropylene, and glass-filled nylon
- Various tolerances
- Convienient ordering processes with online quote services
Sheet Metal Fabrication
Produces parts with sheets of metal that are bent and folded.
- Metal materials
- Can be cut or stamped
- Durable, simple to manufacture
Inject molding creates parts by filling a mold with liquid material and letting it solidify.
- Best for 500+ parts per order
- Longer lead time, cheaper cost
- Smooth finishes
Why JawsTec is the consumer electronics industry’s preferred solution
When you work with JawsTec, you will gain access to our range of professional techs and top-of-the-line manufacturing capabilities. We can also network you with other providers and companies who can help you achieve whatever consumer electronics manufacturing goals you are aiming for.
We guarantee your satisfaction with your parts. Our expert teams will work to ensure the highest quality and most timely delivery of your parts possible. Our machines are professional-grade and our teams are here to meet your needs and go beyond your expectations.
JawsTec is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Every order is backed by our quality assurance. If you are unsatisfied with your parts, we will work with you to resolve any issues and improve our service to you.
Materials & surface finishes for consumer electronics parts
Choose from a wide variety of materials and surface finishes for your parts. Remember to check the specifications of each material to ensure it will suit the needs of your project.
3D printing materials
- Nylon SLS PA 2200
- TPU SLS 86A
- Nylon MJF PA 12
- Nylon MJF PA 11
- Nylon MJF PA 12 GlassBead
- SLA High Temp TS
- SLA Imagine Black
- SLA Proto Plus
- SLA Smooth GP
- SLA Tough Plus
- SLA Tough Resin Green
- SLA Transparent Plus
- SLA WaterTight Proto
- SLM Aluminum AlSi10Mg
- SLM Stainless Steel 17-4
- SLM Stainless Steel 316L
3D printing surface finishes
Choose the surface finish for your parts when uploading your files
- Is the default surface finish right out of the printer after all the excess power has been removed by our PowerShot C.
- Is the part being tumbled in our PowerShot S and then manually shot-peened, this provides a smooth finish to your part.
- Vapor Polished
- Is the process of smoothing the surface of 3D Printed parts using our PostPro3D machine. The results give your parts the look of professionally made injection molded parts.
Gallery of consumer electronics parts
How JawsTec helps drive innovation for consumer electronics part companies
Achieve complex geometries with state-of-the-art processes
With 3D printing, you can acquire parts for any project, including complex designs and shapes that are unavailable with traditional manufacturing methods. The professional level that we meet with our processes are state-of-the-art and can be used across many industries. From computer components to electronic system parts, you can expect to receive parts that will meet each of your needs.
Save countless hours with instant quoting and design support
We can save you hours of work on your designs and with our instant online quoting tool. You can even hire in-house design support from JawsTec for help with CAD files or uploading to our quote page. When working with JawsTec, we work to ensure the success of your project in every way. Email [email protected] for more infomation.
Work with professional technicians
Your parts are in expert hands with our professional teams. We work to process, print, finish, and then ship your orders as quickly and carefully as possible. Our experts will take care of your order from beginning to end and keep you in the loop on the status of your order.
FAQ 1: What type of printers do you use?
We print using the MJF 4200/5210 machines from HP, along with the EOS P396/P770 and XYZ 230 machines.
FAQ 2: How big can my parts be to be printed in a single piece?
The HP MJF machines have a max print area of 380mm x 280mm x 380mm.
The EOS machines have a max print area of 340mm x700mm x 580mm.
FAQ 3: Do you offer 3D scanning off an existing model?
Sadly we do not offer this service.
FAQ 4: Do you print with resin?
No, we print using industrial high-end resolution printers. We offer the following materials: Nylon PA12 (MJF & SLS), MJF Nylon PA11, MJF Polypropylene, SLS PA2200, and TPU.
FAQ 5: Do you offer metal printing?
FAQ 6: What material is the most impact resistant?
FAQ 7: Can I email or phone in an order?