3D Printing Materials
JawsTec is excited to have a 3D Printing Calculator for an instant 3D print quote. We now have an instant Machining Quote Engine that operates 24 hours a day so you can get your 3D print quote immediately. We can 3D print metal and plastics. We will be 3D printing anything we can for a price that is very reasonable. We can now offer quotes on 3D-printed metal. We want our customers to be proud that they got their products 3D printed and we believe that we can create products you can be proud of. We are creating new quality check systems every day. JawsTec wants to lead the charge for small businesses everywhere to give them production-ready parts for testing and consumer use.
3D Material Data Sheets
- Nylon SLS PA 2200
- TPU SLS 86A
- Nylon MJF PA 12
- Nylon MJF PA 11
- Nylon MJF PA 12 GlassBead
- SLA High Temp TS
- SLA Imagine Black
- SLA Proto Plus
- SLA Smooth GP
- SLA Tough Plus
- SLA Tough Resin Green
- SLA Transparent Plus
- SLA WaterTight Proto
- SLM Aluminum AlSi10Mg
- SLM Stainless Steel 17-4
- SLM Stainless Steel 316L
3D Design Guidelines
- EOS Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- HP Multi-Jet Fusion (MJF)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
Tolerance for SLS and MJF 3D printed Nylon PA11 and PA12
- (X, Y): +/- 0.300 mm (+/- 0.012″) or 100 mm +/-0.3%
- (Z): +/- 0.400 mm (+/- 0.015″) or > 100 mm +/- 0.4%
Tolerance for MJF 3D printed Polypropylene
- (X, Y): +/- 0.500 mm or > 100 mm +/-0.7%
- (Z): +/- 0.800 mm or > 100 mm +/- 1.1%
Build Volume for our SLS and MJF printers are as follows:
- HP 5210 MJF is 380 x 280 x 380mm
- HP 4210 MJF is 380 x 280 x 380mm
- EOS P396 SLS is 340 x 340 x 600mm
- EOS P770 SLS is 380 x 700 x 580mm
JawsTec Finish Options
- Is the surface finished right out of the printer after all the excess power has been removed?
- Is the part being placed in plastic bead media and tumbled for 1 to 2 hours for a smoother finish.
- Is the part being tumbled and then shot-peened, this provides a smooth part.
- Vapor Polished
- Is the process of smoothing the surface of 3D Printed parts. The results give your parts the look of professionally made injection molded parts.