HP Jet Fusion 5200/4200 Series 3D Printing Solutions
In addition to HP’s flagship material, HP 3D High Reusability PA 12, HP is growing its portfolio of thermoplastics. Powders such as HP 3D High Reusability PA 12 Glass Beads and HP 3D High Reusability PA 11, deliver optimal mechanical properties. Engineered for HP Multi Jet Fusion technology, these materials test the limits of functional part creation, optimizing cost and part quality, while also delivering high and, in many cases, industry-leading reusability at a low cost per part.
Made from renewable resources
HP 3D High Reusability PA 11 powder is made with 100% renewable carbon content derived from castor plants grown without GMOs in arid areas that do not compete with food crops. HP 3D High Reusability PA 11 is made using renewable sources and may be made together with certain nonrenewable sources. A renewable resource is a natural organic resource that can be renewed at the same speed in which it is consumed. Renewable stands for the number of carbon atoms in the chain coming from renewable sources (in this case, castor seeds) according to ASTM D6866.
Produce strong, ductile, functional parts
- Thermoplastic material delivering optimal mechanical properties
- Provides excellent chemical resistance and enhanced elongation-at-break
- Impact resistance and ductility for prostheses, insoles, sports goods, snap fits, living hinges, and more
- Biocompatibility certifications—meets USP Class I-VI and US FDA guidance for Intact Skin Surface Devices
- Great for orthotics and parts that need to be flexiable yet strong.
- Renewable raw material from vegetable castor oil (reduced environmental impact)
- Minimize waste—reuse surplus powder batch after batch and get functional parts, no throwing away anymore
- Get consistent performance while achieving up to 70% surplus powder reusability
- Optimize cost and part quality—cost-efficient material with industry-leading surplus powder reusability
- Designed for production of functional and final parts across a variety of industries
- Provides the best balance between performance and reusability
- Easy-to-process material enables high productivity and less waste
- Engineered to reliably produce final parts and functional prototypes with fine detail, dimensional accuracy
Strength of Part
** Information provided by HP 3D Printing.