We’re excited to announce, JawsTec is the first and only additive manufacturer in the United States to have HP’s new automatic unpacking station in-house.
What does this mean for JawsTec’s HP MJF production?
Reduces Post-processing labor
- Ideal for unattended, fast unpacking of small-to-medium sized parts – allowing you to repurpose labor to other tasks within your workflow.
- Reduces manual handling of material powder during the unpacking process and reduces post-processing labor for each printed build.
Increases Build-to-build unpacking consistency
- Reduces process variation between printed builds with consistent and operator-independent outcomes.
- The process can be optimized for a specific build design with the use of control knobs.
Enhances Performance across your HP Multi Jet Fusion (MJF) workflow
- Automatically unpacks full builds in as little as 30 minutes.
- enables the reclaim of more non-fused material powder for certain geometries.
- Reduces time to part with hot parts unpacking for certain applications.
- Includes remote process monitoring and historical data tracking via HP 3D Center software.
“With the addition of the Automatic Unpacking Station from HP, our ability to utilize the MJF printers has increased from a 60% optimization to a 90% optimization. The Automatic Unpacker increases turnaround speed, part care, and part quality. JawsTec is the first Service Bureau in the States to receive this machine and look forward to growing with HP with their MJF solution.” — Oscar Klassen, CEO, JawsTec
Get your 3D Printing quote today: https://www.jawstec.com/3d-print-quote/
** Information provided by HP 3D Printing